Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Steven'a Trip to Barcelona

 When you attend professional conferences on a regular basis you learn pretty quickly that it is always more fun to go with a friend than it is so go alone.  So here we have Steven with Todd Mack and Dale Pratt.  (Todd and Steven did their Masters at the same time at BYU and Dale was one of their wonderful professors)

Steven attended a Spanish conference in Barcelona last week,  we missed him but I was so happy he was able to go and have some fun.  Traveling with kids is so fun but it is also different than traveling with just adults so I was especially grateful Steven got to experience a lot more of Barcelona and have friends to do it with.  When I can get him to I might get Steven to get on the blog and really explain what all of these pictures are but lets just say they had tone of fun,  they ate tons of great food, and saw a lot of amazing sights (especially the Goudi Sights)

When our family was there last month we did not go inside the Sagrada Familia Cathedral put he was able to go inside on this trip and said it was amazing!!!  Enjoy the Pictures!










No comments:

Post a Comment