It is always amazing to me how quickly children adapt to new locations and situations. We have been riding the Metro everyday and they are learning very quickly the do and don't of that situation. We have walked around in crowded streets like they have never experienced and they stick just close enough. We have been telling Miranda about the Plaza Miranda her whole life so it was only natural we went and showed it to her. Then we ate lunch around the corner in another plaza, after we walked to an Egyptian Temple that was given to the Spanish Government.
I really like mushrooms but I really love this restaurant in Madrid that serves the best stuffed mushrooms. I have been telling my kids about this for many years so it was important to take them there. Most of them didn't like them (they don't like mushrooms) But Jackson and Miranda thought they were pretty good. If you are ever in Madrid, I highly recommend the Meson del Champinon.








No comments:
Post a Comment