Our time in Madrid is coming to an end. This week has been mostly vacation so we are getting anxious to get down to Chucena (a small town outside of Seville) I can't stress enough how much help we have received from our contacts here. I don't think what we are doing would be possible with out them, specifically one, Gloria. We run into road block after road block that wonderful Gloria is willing to help us with.
We are trying to get a car so we con get around a little easier and that wouldn't be possible with help, when we started looking for apartments to rent we found out the minimum rental contract was 1 year and were able to find someone that would do a shorter time because of our contacts. Gloria has helped us with transportation, questions about school, I could go on and on. I just feel like nothing would have happened without our contacts, it is as they say, it is not what you know but who you know.
As a side note our air B and B here in Madrid was wonderful this week and had everything that we needed except for one thing, Our water heater kept malfunctioning. Some days we would have hot water some days not. We got used to boiling water and then just pouring water over ourselves when there was none. This cute boy got to have a bath in nice warm water. He is so cute!

Hope things start going more smoothly.
ReplyDelete