It is absolutely gorgeous inside. The entire thing has the shape of an oval and that theme is throughout. The detail was wonderful but more than all of that was the wonderful feeling of peace and love that I feel when I am inside.
The temple really is all about family and about the love our Father in Heaven has for each one of us. I am so grateful we got to take the family to this wonderful place.
The whole area is a large square with 4 large buildings. The Temple, A Visitor Center (Pictured above) A building to house people that come to the temple (In the picture below with a very old Olive Tree) and the other side is a Church.
During the tour of the temple (No pictures of the inside of the temple) we all have little plastic footlets that cover our shoes to protect the floors. Well leave it to my kids to turn the shoe cover into hats at the end and want to take them home for a souvenir. Silly Kids.

I am so grateful for my Savior Jesus Christ and all that he had done for each one of us.
The above picture is the stain glass window that welcomes you into the visitor center and the picture below is a scale model of the temple to show the different rooms.
We Love to see the Temple!










No comments:
Post a Comment