Saturday, December 29, 2018

Friends


You may or may not have noticed the last couple days I have posted some pictures of some people that are not in our family.  Funny Story.  I few days ago we stopped at a playground, and while the kids were playing on a monkey bar type net a boy came up to them and started trying to do what they were doing.   Well, Miranda tried to encourage him in her limited Spanish language skills and after he did it he turned to her and said, "by the way I speak English".  LOL She was so relieved and they had so much fun playing together.  It is funny how you are pulled toward people that you can communicate with. It is part of human nature weather we like it or not.   Anyway I talked to his dad found out they are from California and will be living in Spain for at least 2 years.  They were on vacation in Madrid just like us.  The mom in the family is a Member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later Day Saints just like we are.  We had so much in common and the kids had fun together so we spent the next few days meeting up together.  They went with us to the Prado, the came with us to Toledo.  We had a great time together and the kids consider them an answer to their prayers.




1 comment: