Adventures and Travels of 8 Mills. We are hitting the road to discover the world together.
Wednesday, February 20, 2019
Costco España
Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to Costco in Spain. Our friend Gloria took us and It was just as amazing as you may think. It really did look like your typical Costco.
I was looking for a few things in particular that are very hard to find other places such as sour cream, peanut butter, chocolate chips and large quantity of ice cream.
I did find chocolate chips and peanut butter. There was also ice cream but it was still super expensive but no sour cream. I did find the most amazing crescent rolls and I spent a large chunk of money but I had so much fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




I am sorry you didn't get your large quantities of ice-cream. I will get you some ice-cream if you come visit me.
ReplyDeleteWe pay homage to Costco about once a week, we will think of you today while we are there.