Monday, May 6, 2019

Lunch Gone Wrong


Funny story:

During our stay in Teruel we stopped for our afternoon meal.  I love the sidewalk cafes all over Spain and the wonderful views that come from sitting and watching the world as we eat.
I decided that I could take a try at ordering our meal. (my Spanish is not so great but I get by) We were just ordering sandwiches (Bocadillo) and they had a list of numbered sandwiches to choose from. So... I thought I ordered a number 2, a number 4, a number 12, and a number 20. 
The waiter ended up bring out a number 2, Four number 4's, a  number 12 and 20.

Oh we had a good long laugh about the misunderstanding and just paid for it, ate it and went on with life.  It really was sooooo funny.

Thankfully the number 4 was the Spanish tortilla sandwich and all the children love them so we ate them for dinner that night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment