I Love a good long hot shower! Most of us do. Well in the small towns of Spain the gas for hot water comes from propane and butane.
As you can see in the picture we have tanks that hook up to the water heater. Today we emptied our very first tank so it lasted about 2 1/2 weeks.
The funny thing about our water heater is that hot water only lasts a certain amount of time and then it turns off. We haven't actually timed it yet but I would guess it is about 7 minutes and then no more hot water.
It always seems like when I shower the hot water knows the exact moment I am done and just want to sit and be warm and that is the moment the water turns cold. All in all it is a great system and it works we.
To get a new tank of gas we leave an empty tank on our porch and on Wednesday and Friday the gas guy comes around and switches them out. You pay for a new one and that is how the system works.
I hope this cute video works for you but I just thought I would include it because it shows our very cute Kaden having fun on the back patio.

I am so glad that all is well. It looks like a beautiful place with great people. Miss you guys! -Nina
ReplyDelete