Adventures and Travels of 8 Mills. We are hitting the road to discover the world together.
Friday, January 11, 2019
School Pick up and Drop Off
If you have school age children then you probably have a few tales and tricks about school pick up and drop off. Every school does it different and if you move to a different school you have to figure it out all over again. That being said I thought I would share about drop off and pick up around here.
Most people walked around here so most of the parents dropping off are on foot.
The school doors open right into the street so we just wait on the sidewalk and in the street for the doors to open. The cars that do come by just pull up and wait. If you car needs to go by they just move super slow as far away from the kids as they can be.
It is so funny and so different than I am used to. Happy drop off and pick up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment