Sunday, January 20, 2019

I Love Church!!

Each Sunday we attend church.  We
are so grateful for the wonderful
congregation that we are apart of.

A few funny things happened this Sunday
that I wanted to share.

First a little back story.  Steven has been
serving as the Branch President of our
congregation  for the past 4 1/2 years.  During that time he needed something to destress and he took up practicing the piano more and more.  It helped him many times to come home and spend time sitting at the piano in his own little world for a time.  He would laugh and tell me he was practicing so that he could become the next primary pianist.  hehehe

Well fast forward to today.  Our congregation here in Spain does not have a piano player and they asked if either of us play.  Steven does!!  He has never played with a congregation before so he was super nervous but he did a wonderful job.  Be careful what you ask for!

Second,  As for me if you have read the blog from the beginning you know that we have learned as a family and practiced saying prayers in Spanish.  Well today I was asked to say the opening prayer.  I was super nervous but I think I did okay.

Either was it was a great day and I am so grateful for church family.

See the source image

2 comments: