First you need to know that my dad worked as a lineman for the power company during my entire youth.
When I was young my family did a lot of traveling. We spent long hours on road trips traveling all around the USA and Canada. It was so much fun and I have wonderful memories from those times.
One of those great memories is an inside joke in my family about my dad yelling out "look at that" and we would all hurry to look out the window and often when he said that, he would be wanted to show us something cool about a power line, transformer, etc. "Cool Dad" (with sarcasm)
So I laughed today when I did the same thing to my children as we drove to church this morning. Along the highway, all the power lines had a huge nest built on the top of them and on many of them you could see a large white crane standing. I didn't get any great pictures with the movement of the cars but here is what I could get. We had fun spotting birds as we drove. "Look at the cool power lines"


No comments:
Post a Comment